Thursday, April 28, 2005

 

3rd Nipple


What's this? A lump, oh where did you come from?
This is quite an interesting development, I thought you were a crumb
I went inside my shirt, to brush that crumb away
But this knobby protrusion wasn't moving, almost destined here to stay

I tried stratching the crumb, but it wouldn't move an inch
Extreme pain is all I felt, when I gave it a little pinch
Now I'm really worried, zits don't put up that good a fight
Maybe it won't bother me, if I keep it out of sight

But it's hard to ignore, this new bump in the middle of my pecs
The ladies can't stop staring at it, while we're having sex
Whenever I go running, it starts burning at the tip
And the cold frigged air, always makes that sucker nip

I'm starting to come to grips, with this new growth on my chest
I guess I'm just a product of, some family incest
Things could be worse, I could've been born a cripple
So I will be thankful, for my new, mysterious third nipple!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?