Thursday, April 28, 2005

 

Little Bertha is All Grown Up


Hey there my pretty, why’d you cut your hair so short
Rugby’s not for ladies, that is quite a manly sport
Driving truck is now what you chose to do, to earn yourself a living
When it comes to Connie-lingus, you’re first in line for giving

You’ve lost your zest for men, they’re no longer your cup a tea
Not interested in the unit, from hence the boys doth pee
You’re not waiting for Prince Charming, that’s simply over-rated
But you wouldn’t pass on Melissa Etheridge naked, and mildly lubricated

I think I get the picture, and what’s become your preference
No way are you leaping to see, what else is on the other side of the fence
You’ve thrown out your old dresses, and donated all those skirts
And now strap-on is the way you take it, at least until it hurts

You want to know, if you can have my Harley, it was your favorite bike
It’s all you need to complete your transformation, into a raging dyke
That tattoo of an anchor, should have been the telling sign
My baby is now a lesbian and is now longer mine

I can’t believe this happened, my daughter is completely gay
I’m blinded by her shinny spiked hair, as she starts walking away
To ride off into the sunset, unsure of where she’ll go
My little Bertha, tough as nails and strong as bull, the all-American, lezbo


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?