Friday, April 15, 2005

 

Taco Bell


I shed a tear, as my belly begins to swell
From all the food, I know, my tummy's gunna expel
I'm not very sure how, all this flavor supposed to gel
But you can't go wrong, getting down with Taco Bell

Some say their food, is quite suspect
But in my veins, they can inject
The sauce that makes the Gordita so cheesy
Just strap on the syringe, it would be that easy

Mexican pizza, is quite an invention
To eat six servings, was not my intention
It wasn't my fault, you know darn well
There's something addicting, about Taco Bell

There's no eleven herbs and not too many spices
The ten-pack taco to go, is one of my vices
I'll eat it for breakfast, or a late afternoon snack
There's something in the meat that makes me come back

The cheese is not government, but I wouldn't say it's real
But with Taco Bell's prices, it's more than a deal
So if your hunger is huge and will take a big order
Just head on down and make a run for the border

Hey now, I love Taco Bell
Just lay off the beans son, I don't want to smell
So gather around, let's get a big groupa
And try one of them things there, they call a Chalupa

Fresh red tomaters and crisp ice-berg lettuce
I'd eat Taco Bell all the time, if mamma would let us
Thank the good Lord, you're open late at night
So I don't have to go to bed hungry, neglecting this appetite

With a soft taco in one hand, and a burrito in the other
There's no chance I'm sharing this, with my little brother
What has he done, to deserve such a prize?
Did you know their nachos come, in almost every shape and size?

Everybody's got a wrap now, but the Bell's been doing it for many a year
They've got chicken and steak, and someday maybe deer?
I wouldn't hold my breath, but could you image anything better
Than a venison quesadilla, wrapped in warm, gooey cheddar

How many combos, can there possibly be?
Just using meat n' cheese and a couple of veggies
The answer to this equation is yet to be determined
Add in some rice and sour cream, and now you got me yearnin

For something in a shell or in a warm, soft tortilla
Cause by itself, it might remind ya, of some sloppy Diarrhea
My mamma told me, looks aren't everything
Just close your eyes and take one bite and you will surely sing........

Hey now, I love Taco Bell
Just lay off the beans son, I don't want to smell
So gather around, let's get a big groupa
And try one of them things there, they call a Chalupa

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?