Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 

Draft #21


What kind of girls you like?
-I tend to lean towards brunettes with curves who like sports.

Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
-If you ever catch me watching a Harry Potter movie, please do me a favor and kill me immediately, something went terribly wrong.

Do you kick ass?
-Usually right before I take names, yes. Actually the answer is no, I don't kick ass, at all.

Are you in love?
-Yes, with provolone cheese. We've learned to love each other over the years and she pleases me like none other. And Brick, I also love lamp.

What is your future job?
-Whatever lands on my lap and keeps my head above water. Dreams are for people with hope.

If the world was anime, how would you look?
-I had to look up what anime was, and apparently it's some sort of Japanese animation. Having said that, I would look ravishing. I'd have a mysterious side to me that would otherwise be missing in the all American look I currently sport.

Who is your perfect match?
-I don't have a match, I walk this earth alone. (cue the violin maestro)

What would your prom dress look like?
-Definitely low cut and strapless, ...........I mean, why would you ask me such a question, I am not the gay?

Who is your celebrity twin?
-I get Tobey Maguire a lot. And by a lot, I mean at least three different strangers have made the comparison to me. The masses have spoken.

What is your disorder?
-If someone were to actually sit down and analyze my behavior, I'd be diagnosed with a boat load of disorders, too many to mention I'd presume.

What are you?
-I am, without a doubt, the most huggable person on earth. If you don't believe me, ask my mom.

How bad ass are you?
-I once beat up a kid at Wingate Park. At least that's what the legend says, I was actually being pursued by this kid from a distance (I kept calling him something that made him mad) and when he finally reached me, I stepped aside and managed to trip him and before he could get up to beat the living tar out of me, (which he could have very easily done) we were seperated by a couple of on lookers. My friends and I ran away like little girls, and from this day forward the legend continues to grow. I believe the current story has me body slamming the kid seven times before I bloodied his face with a few roundhouse rights.

What's your fighting style?
-I'm a big fan of the rabbit or donkey punch, but as my sensei once said, only use them for good, or when approached by the drunk and angry.

What musician will you marry?
-As soon as Sara Evans divorces her husband, I will be next in line. She is so flippin hot, it ain't even funny.

What type of shoe fits your personality?
-I am the Reebok Pump. Full of hot air and my fame will be short lived, and I will eventually get replaced by Larry Johnson's Converse with React Juice.

Which Disney character are you most like?
-I've got a little Goofy in me. Ah shucks! Does Goofy even say that?

What's your theme song?
-Eye of the Tiger, it's the only thing that keeps me going when I get that pain in my side and I'm about to keel over during the first quarter mile stretch of a 5k run.

Are you hot enough?
-For the women in the bars who are drunk and desperate, possibly. To those who see me in broad sober daylight, not so much.

What name suits you?
-Stud, stud muffin, studly, super stud, stud of the month, stud-a-baker, stud-o-matic, stud in the mud.......I think you get it.

What does your birth month reveal about you?
-Besides the fact that my parents got it on nine months before my birthdate, not much.

Your favorite holiday?
-Assuming my birthday doesn't count, then I'd say it would have to be Christmas. But with each passing year, it's getting pretty depressing, so the fourth of July may be gaining ground in this category, hicks wielding semi-legal dynamite sticks, the possibilities are endless.

How do people look at you?
-They look at me as if they are saying to themselves, "Who let this tiger out of his cage?" That is as accurate as I can describe the look I get from people.

How are you going to die?
-Hopefully in a blaze of glory or in my sleep, anything other than that, will come as a disappointing surprise. As long as I can avoid being burned, stabbed, drowned, mauled by wild animals, tossed in a pool of acid (variant of being burned I guess, just liquid form), raped, choked, dismembered, beaten, or lectured, I should be ok with that.

What element do you resemble?
-I've always been a huge fan of boron.

What's your soda?
-Sprecher root beer or cream soda. Apparently it's my roommate's favorite as well, he borrows about a bottle a week from me, but that's O.K.

What is your ideal perfect lover?
-The kind that is easy to please and comes back for more, and I'm talking to the ladies of course!

What type of candy are you?
-I am a ball of popcorn. Round, sticky, hard, and fun to eat.

What are you the angel of?
-I am the angel of frozen pizza. In heaven you'll find DiGiorno's, Jack's Natural Rising, and Freschetta stuffed crust. In hell, the damned will include Tombstone, Orv's, and anything sold from an Aldies grocery store that is pizza or pizza related.

What is your true emotion?
-Pure roller coaster.

How old are you?
-Old enough to know I'm old.

What quote fits you?
-"Is that sex panther you're wearing?"

What lies beneath your smile?
-The pain of a hundred broken hearts, and a fake laugh.

Where do you draw your energy?
-From the breakfast table! Rice Krispies on Monday, Cheerios on Tuesday, Wheaties on Wednesday, Frosted Mini-wheats on Thursday, and Lucky Charms on Friday. Oh, and a glass of O.J. to accompany each bowl.

What attacts women to you?
-Must be the sex panther?

Who's smarter, you or President Bush?
-I ......am so smart, I....... am so smart, S-M-R-T. (Homer Simpson)

What is the mystical land of your birth?
-I'm not sure Menomonee Falls is all that mystical?

What type of friend are you?
-The kind that speaks when spoken to.

What type of teen are you?
-I was a real rebel in my youth, rules didn't apply to this renagade.

What element do you control?
-I used to be able to control my bladder, but even that is becoming tricky in my old age. Kids, don't turn 24, it just keeps getting worse.

Comments:
Did you recently appear on Inside the Actor's Studio?
 
Stud-a-baker would have made me spit milk through my nose, if in fact, I was drinking milk while reading your blog.
 
Well if there is one thing I like, it's optional features. Haus, I don't even want to know, how you know, about this stuff. It turns out I'll have to rethink your birthday gift this year. Oh by the way, happy birthday!
 
This has absolutely been one of the best posts I have ever read. Continued excellence in blogging is your gift. If there were a blogging oscars or peabody or pulitzer or whatever, I'd nominate you.
 
I am going to consider kissing you on the mouth Nate F! And......... then quickly reconsider. Ran into your cousin John at the bar, we definitely need to get together sometime, soon.
 
hey, it's jon, alright. and yes, we do need to do damage to our livers together sometime soon, i am in complete agreement with you there. i am not here this weekend, but next weekend, have nothing going on.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?