Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday, little brother
I wouldn't trade you for another
Though I've tried many, many times before
Their offers were weak, and I'm holding out for more

Two bubble gum wrappers and a used paper clip
It's the highest offer I've got, and I'm considering it
But then I think of all, you bring to the table
And to pull the trigger on this deal, I wouldn't be able

Your the coolest brother, far and away
Striving to finish the 24 pack, in a matter of one day
Attending college, don't know your major
But we do know you hold the secret, to drinking large quantities of Jager

Introduced me to, the Menudo handshake
Quite an interesting way to masterbate?
Probably got it from one of the boys, down at the Fleet & Farm
Hopefully the rumors of lifetime employment, is just a false alarm

You've worked the gate, been in charge of mixing paint
Handled every last ornery customer's craziest complaint
The register's not for everyone, it can get quite complex
But after your next big promotion, it might be next

Your chocolate chip cookies are tasty and always tingle the olfactory senses
Can't believe you hit a homer in Senior League that actually cleared the fences
You've got big muscles and can usually sport some healthy scruff
You sometimes look like uncle Alan, without the "wuff"

You're always welcome to pass out at my place, when you've had too much to drink
But all I ask, is that your reserve your vomit for the can or the sink
I hear you've been experimenting with driveways and city curbs
That's usually around the bend, when you start slurring your words

So now you're twenty three and only a year behind me
Very glad you survived that big head surgery
We've had a lot of good times, so glad you're my brother
Sucks you had to walk in on dad, doing our mother

Comments:
Hey Huckleback. I got your comment on my blog...thanks...and yeah, I guess it is a small world. I found it amusing that you consider 52nd "just up the street" from MU. Going to MU, I would say its a little more then up the street. Take care and see you on Water St.
 
In the realm of the entire blogosphere which I would presume to span the globe, 52nd to 16th is pretty much down the street, from that respect. But then again, I gradutated from UWm, so I's a littler slower then most y'all.

Watch out for Murphy's, that place is crazy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?