Friday, December 02, 2005

 

Draft #23


Random questions that simply must be answered.

Kobe Bryant, why are you wearing full length, black stockings during your basketball games? Do they make you jump higher? And your shoes, are you trying to convince us that hiking boots are fashionable? His road shoes look like hiking boots, don't they? Am I the only person noticing this?

Has anyone really torn the roof off of this mother?

Why does the Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey brakeup make me feel sad? Was it because Nick was living out every man's dream?

Where could I get my hands on a sugar mama like that?

How long does a jar of pickles usually last for, in a refrigerator?

Was Angelina Jolie really born in 1976?

Which would be cooler to ride in, the DeLorean or the General Lee?

How uncoordinated do you have to be to cut your lip shaving?

When did one of the female employees in my department start bringing Penthouse magazines to work?

If you were Natalie Portman, how pissed would you be about the emergence of Keira Knightley?

How sad is it, that an 80 year old lady shovels my driveway?

Who do car insurance people think they are, anyway?

How much would it suck to get busted for jaywalking?

Why is it whenever I watch the movie "Groundhog Day", I feel compelled to better myself as a well-rounded person, but fifteen minutes later, I'm back to scratching myself on the couch? Did any of you actually believe I left the couch for fifteen minutes?

Does the goatee make the man, or does the man make the goatee?

Will Umbro shorts ever make a comeback into daily fashion wear?

What is Shawn Kemp doing at this very exact moment?

When is the last time you flew a kite?

I wonder if it is possible to commit aggravated assault over the phone? Wouldn't you like to try?

How underrated are peas as a good source of protein?

Do you think that if I chopped down a cherry tree that it would become an act of legendary proportions?

How shameful is it, that people with missing appendages lead more productive lives than I do?

Would you date a Jessica Simpson look a like who's nowhere near as wealthy, and.............. she has a stuttering problem?

Why doesn't the WNBA just lower their rims to nine feet?

What has to be done to wipe that stupid look off of Mike Sherman's face?

Jungle fever? Are all black people really from the jungle? Who came up with THAT phrase?

Would someone please explain to me, the science behind beefed jerky?

Eskimo's, they're quite the funny breed, aren't they?

Do you think Grimace ever envisioned that Barney would become so popular?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?