Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

Draft #65


Well I've officially been put on the MUB list today. You may be thinking to yourself, "What the H is he talking about?" I'm glad you asked. Today I am Mentally Unable to Blog! Why you ask? Did I witness a grueling traffic accident on the way to work today? No. Did the boogie man pay me a visit last night? Possibly, but that's not the reason. Are you broken hearted over the fact that the Winter Olympics is making it impossible to view your favorite NBC Thursday Night sitcom's? You're close. My heart is not broken, but rather it has been jolted with a bah-jillion volts of electricity. But Andy, there wasn't a thunderstorm last night. How right you are, my slow befuddled friend! For this electricity is the only kind of electricity that can be supplied by that of a lady.

Ooooooo, you met a lady? Well, not really. I came across a certain girl's profile this morning....on Myspace, and she's the reason I can't concentrate. And on paper, I'm not sure I could write it up any better. We like the same songs, shows, and movies. We're of the same religion, she lives in the area, and to quote something a grandpa might say, "she's quite the looker!" I'm not sure what it is, but I've been real antsy today, not as irritable, these crazy calls don't bother me at all. It's a good feeling knowing a girl like this really exists. I threw her a line and God only knows if she'll respond. I have a link to my blog on my profile through myspace so I decided to post a picture incase she does some investigating, you know, to ensure her that I am not a swamp creature.

I'm the one on the right:








Comments:
This entire entry is proof of my actually being a school girl.
 
It's almost a carbon copy of TJ's old place, right down to the sink that's outside of the bathroom that's at the end of the hall.
 
That's my place Vin, site of some memorable and not-so memorable (in that I can't remember them) nights, and more are sure to follow.
 
hey you can rip on nate but lay off my cubbies
 
You should have posted the picture from the next morning of you underneath the table passed out. That would have the ladies scrambling to find you.
 
I'm just trying to hit for the cycle. I've passed out underneath a pool table and now a kitchen table. All I need now is a poker table and a coffee table and I think I'll be set.
 
We're playing poker at Nygaard's on Saturday, so there's your chance. And my coffee table is still in his garage, so you could cross at least one more off of your list.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?