Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

Happy Valentine's Day


What's the deal with Valentine's Day?
There's no signature drink to commemorate this holiday
Not everybody has a sweetheart, they can call their own
I'd like to know what I should be drinking, when I'm sitting home all alone

New Year's we drink champagne, and kiss people we don't know
And then receive the customary shot, to the big boys down below
President's day we drink whiskey, until our eardrums bleed
I'm sure that's what George would have wanted, I'm sure of it indeed

St. Patty's day is my favorite, spend all day drinking lot's of Guiness
Going out to the bars, drinking warm green beer, that taste just like me piss
Easter is not AS clear cut, but you should be drinking something white
It's common knowledge that the Easter bunny is allergic to most beers, especially Bud Light

Memorial, Independence, and not to mention Labor Day
Are all great times to remember the troops, their honor we should pay
By gathering outside with our friends, for a massive fireworks display
While drinking loads of domestic beer, until everything is fuzzy, and a mild shade of gray

Halloween we drink, whatever's in that big black steaming cauldron
Even if it was brewed, by a guy who looks like he molested childron
Thanksgiving there's nothing better, than some vino after turkey
And Christmas just ain't Christmas, without some egg nog in my cup, shaped just like Bert & Ernie

But Valentine's Day? What's a boy to do
I could drink my favorite soda, Code Red Mountain Dew
It's sweet and red and makes me feel real sick
When I chug an ice cold two-liter in 12 minutes, dang, that's really quick

So Cupid help me out, I'm desperately seeking your advice
Mix me something special would ya, and throw it on some ice
Better make it strong my friend, I need to dull the pain
Ma lady left me just last night, and she didn't even explain
She was my one and only, my everything, and this it was the truth
So Q-pee won't you join me, while I down this entire bottle of vermuth

Comments:
You mean to tell me that not one of you did the Arby's trick from the previous entry. Bunch of bastards.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?