Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

A little something


I have fallen victim to a chain survey of some kind, I will probably have something in addition to this by day's end.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
-a damn good paper delivery boy for the West Bend Daily News
-a burger flipper/maker for Burger King
-a cashier/gas pumper for Paradise Mobil
-a switchboard jockey for an insurance company

Four movies you could watch over and over:
-Anchorman
-Napoleon Dynamite
-The Wedding Singer
-Major League (and only the first one, the rest were absolute crap)

Four places you've lived:
-West Bend
-Milwaukee
-Nate's apartment for an entire weekend (Thanks again by the way)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
-Seinfeld
-How I Met Your Mother
-My Name is Earl
-The Office (ESPN and what not should all just be a given)

Four places you've been on vacation:
-The Smoky Mountains of Tennessee
-Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (Home of the one nippled man apparently)
-Kissimmee, Florida (Orlando, Disney World)
-Niagra Falls

Four of your favorite foods:
-pizza
-the chicken/rice/vegetable hodge podge I've been making lately
-Subway
-whatever you can find on the grill at a barbeque

Four places you'd rather be right now:
-on the beach watching the ladies stroll by
-tailgating at Miller Park
-at Kurt Stachnik's house, open hand slapping him across the face for not coming out with us this Saturday
-in a hot tub with someone naughty

Four sites you visit daily:
-My linked blogs
-ESPN.com
-CBS Sportsline.com
-Ragingaycowboys.com (Just kidding)

Four Bloggers I am tagging:
-I'm not tagging anybody, this nonsense must stop

For a good time, go to Yahoo. Type in Arby's. Hit search. Don't select any of the options, rather click on images. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Think of this as my Valentine's Day gift, to you.

Comments:
Not a problem, I just hope you had a good time on Saturday as well as Friday. Next time, I'll be geared up to go both nights
 
Definitely good times, did you get my Valentine present?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?