Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

Draft #85


What would YOU do for a Klondike bar?

I'd push a nun down a flight of stairs
Or nudge a kid into a pit full of bears
I'd slap your mother and not think twice
As we watched season two of Miami Vice

Oh, what would you do for a Klondike bar?

I'd shoot grandma's cat with a BB gun
Then participate in an automotive, hit and run
I wouldn't say sorry and I wouldn't leave a note
I'd tell ya to shut yo face and ta go fuck a goat

Oh, what would you do for a Klondike bar?

I'd eat an entire brick of moldy cheese
or whack my boss with a bat right across both knees
I'd trip a blind person walking through a park
Maybe even take a dump in the wavepool down at Noah's Ark

Oh, what would you do for a Klondike bar?

I'd run a marathon, well at least the first half mile
I'd wear zubas for a week and tell people "I have style"
I'd punch a stranger in the throat and watch them gasp for air
Then I'd ask if they felt lucky, as I set fire to their hair

Oh, what would you do for a Klondike bar?

I'd let a pirate do my taxes
And give a one-legged hooker front door access
I'd go one whole week without cable television
Actually, I'm lying, I'd immediately regret that decision
Only crazies don't have cable, but that's just my opinion

Oh what would you do for a Klondike bar?

I hope you wouldn't do, any of these things
Cuz you'd go straight to hell and you'd never get your wings
Now while ice cream is the tops, on that we can agree
Tripping blind people is complete horse hockey


Comments:
It depends on whether or not the cat was ugly.
 
I really liked the use of Noah's Ark in the song. Remeber that one summer that I almost drown there? Oh, wait that was every summer.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?