Wednesday, May 03, 2006

 

Draft #94

52 things I haven't done:
-toilet paper a house
-egg a house
-own a house
-ice fishing
-fire a gun
-fix a toaster
-shave my head completely bald
-eat a gallon of ice cream in one sitting
-ride a horse
-enjoy a soccer game
-your mother
-play poker
-smoke a cigarette
-smoke marijuana
-smoke a cigar with Fidel Castro
-ride a motorcycle
-turn an unassisted triple play
-a hole in one (excluding mini-golf)
-pet a donkey
-gamble on the Boston Marathon
-played the drums
-sky dive
-bungee jump
-milk a cow
-gone streaking at County Stadium
-drawn a crowd
-sneak into a movie
-enjoyed candy corn
-change a diaper
-utilize a fire extinguisher
-drive an SUV
-split a pitcher of beer with Merle Haggard
-finished Kenny Roger's last swallow
-getting stung by a bee while eating a Chicken McNugget
-bowl a 300 game
-conquer a Super Mario Brothers video game
-eaten at a Sonic or a Jack in the Box
-watched an episode of 24
-fallen off a roof
-wrestle a panther
-punched a man in the face
-bit into an onion as if it was an apple
-have an argument with a midget
-downhill ski
-been to California
-worn leather pants
-watch an NHL hockey game in person
-known of anyone who hasn't seen the 4th Earl's prized pearl
-shave my face with a large knife
-been scared that I might have fathered a child
-willingly attended a meeting at city hall
-organize a pig roast
-(and much, much, more)
A prize will be given to the person who's done the most things on my list. Remember to be honest. And you are invited to go out and do certain things on this list you haven't done yet before reading this entry, just to make your total higher.

Comments:
Earl's pearl is a reference to a friend of mine who has an extremely large testicle, so large in fact, he proudly displays it at social gatherings to those who have heard of the legend and may be curious.

You may have seen it already.
 
Haus, stop being so difficult. I'm referring to a REAL gun, something that could kill someone. I've also fired a squirt gun, you gonna call me out on that?

As far as the dirt bike, I don't remember actually getting on the thing and riding it. After watching Jeremy crank the throttle while standing next to the bike, and then having it drag him down a hill because he wouldn't let go of the gas, I figured this might be an activity that's not for me.
 
Sweet! I have accomplished 33 of the tasks on the list, and not only do I know of someone who has seen the 4th Earl's prized Pearl, I have myself seen it, so does that count as 2?
 
You're supposed to know of someone who HASN'T seen Earl's pearl.

But knowing dunn*d, he's probably eaten an onion and wrestled a panther while falling off of a roof, in the last 2 days, thus catapulting himself back into the lead.
 
damn it
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?