Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 

Draft #111


I like........

-my cotton like I like my women.....white and on the pill.

-my underwear like I like my women......tight and used by only one man

-my cereal like I like my women......cheap and with a prize in the box

-my TV like I like my women......flat screened and in HD (horny damn it)

-my TV like I like my women......with huge knobs and more than one channel

-my computers like I like my women......with plenty of RAM and no viruses

-my peanut butter like I like my women.....chunky and on my nuts

-my playing cards like I like my women.......stacked and used for playing poker

-my clocks like I like my women......with sturdy hands and always on time

-my steak like I like my women.....pink and juicy on the inside and smoking hot

-my dehumidifiers like I like my women......loud and taking in moisture

-my oil like I like my women......pumped by a stranger and not on a rag

-my football plays like I like my women........down-and-in, up the middle, and going deep

-my forests like I like my women......stripped and giving me wood

I apologize for how wrong this is.

Comments:
I hope you didn't mean wow, as in wow, this guy sure has mental issues.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?