Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 

30 Some Reasons to Love the NBA

The NBA's Finest











I tried to have a representative from each team present, but the Golden State Warriors do not have a very copy/paste friendly website (a damn shame seeing as how they have one of the best squads around) and I'm not sure if Boston even has cheerleaders. You'd be surprised how many of these girls have actual stripper names like Kandi or Ginger. And while I don't condone the goggling of innocent young women, my sources tell me that the readers of this blog do.

Comments:
You finally came up with a reason to watch the NBA, although you had to play the sex card. now if they just put the snickies on the court and threw the ball up instead of the whining, overpaid asshats like, oh, damn near anyone in that league.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?