Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Draft #135


I Like......

I like trips to the toilet
That require only one flush
I like playing football in the fall
The kind that requires a two handed touch

I like pizza with cheese
Baked right into the crust
Drinking brewed beverages on the weekends
Is damn near a must

I like to boogie
When I've had too much to drink
The shocker always confuses me
I forget how many go in the pink

I like a good date
That ends on a high note
When nobody gets maced
Or kicked in the throat

I like nicely pressed shirts
With a strong, sturdy collar
And greasy double cheeseburgers
That cost only one dollar

I'm a simple man
With almost nary a request
You rub my belly
And I'll play with your......

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?