Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Draft #136


Bad Date

You've probably all been there
It's an unavoidable truth
You've found yourself dating
A girl with just one tooth

She's absolutely smoking hot
With just enough in all the right places
Until you notice her grill
And there's not enough teeth and way too many spaces

When she speaks, you listen
It's just hard to look right at her
Then she cracks a smile
And the masses begin to scatter

It's a woeful sight
That makes even the strongest grow sick
She's yawning and exposing
Her last yellow dangling chicklet

I can't believe I agreed
To another blind date
With the only girl in town
Who's never heard of Colgate

Never again!
This night's been the worst of all disasters
But having said that
I'm still hoping, she wants to show me her tatters

Comments:
Wow. Whomever set you up on this date must really hate you.
 
My mom thought this particular girl had a lot of spunk. Unfortunately for me, she didn't have a lot of floss either.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?