Friday, September 15, 2006

 

Draft #145


Freestyle Fridays (where women's slacks are always half off)

-Yeah, so I do this thing now, where I eat peanut butter straight out of the jar with my finger. Yeah....it's pretty disgusting.

-I ate two Qdoba burritos for supper last night.

-I recently purchased tickets to see Brian Regan at the Pabst theater on October 20th and Jim Gaffigan on the 26th. I am officially the coolest person alive. Minus the whole peanut butter from the jar thing.

-Did you know that Rodney Dangerfield isn't Rodney Dangerfield's real name?

-I heard my neighbors downstairs doing it again this week. It almost sounded painful according to what I was hearing.

-Contrary to popular belief, my brother really doesn't have crabs.

-You know it and I know it. Reggie Bush is guilty...........of being too good.

-Rachel Bilson is really hot! And I'm just figuring this out now?

-You can never have enough Levi 501's.

-Did you know ketchup comes in a squeeze bottle now?

-The sound on my TV doesn't work anymore. Stupid Magnavox! Last time I buy a $80 TV from Wal-Mart.

-Another new discovery. Qdoba has ground sirloin (aka-taco bell meat, or the stuff that's used for sloppy joes). I had no clue, until yesterday. I was in the dark for years. I thought all they had was chicken, steak, or shredded beef.

-What's this guy's deal with Qdoba?

-For those of you that participated in the Sausage Race with me in July, don't forget to use your ticket voucher for a Brewers game, before it's too late.

-I haven't seen the Nygaards in awhile. I hope that has nothing to do with the draft I wrote, that accused one of being a drunk and the other of being a thief.

-Rumor has it, that Wall Street is coming together with MTV to create a new show called Pimp my Portfolio.

-I had no clue that the Lone Ranger was gay. He liked to stick it in the Tont-hole.

-Never trust anyone who doesn't own a cell phone. Same goes for anyone who's ever claimed to be a fan of Boomer Esiason.

-Yes, John Goodman is the voice of the Dunkin Donuts bagel sandwich commercials. I'm glad I could straighten that out for you.

-The act of ironing clothes is wildly chaotic. I can't see how anyone would want to participate in that ritual.

-Jo mama so stupid, she got caught trimming stone hedges.

-I once knew a guy who drank fabric softner.

-Since the chain of Cracker Barrel restaurants are doing so well, I figured I'd start my own chain and call it Drum of Negroes.

-This guy I know said that it's been ages since he's had fruit pizza. And by fruit pizza, he meant sex.

-Never trust a guy that refers to sex as fruit pizza.

-I've been waiting for suspenders to become cool again for a very long time.

-Little known fact: Richard Kline, the actor who played Larry Dallas on the television program Three's Company, was also in the movie Saving Silverman. Well at least his voice was. He was the acrobat announcer. A very pivotal scene of the movie if you ask me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?