Thursday, September 28, 2006

 

Draft #148

We here at Hucklebuck Records have dug up the lyrics to one of the lesser known Elvis songs from his later days when jumpsuits, porkchop sideburns, and beer guts were just part of the game.

No Title

Hey baby, wonch ya do daddy a flavor
And pass your hunk a hunk a burnin love, the channel changer
I think I ate too many cucumber, mustard, and bacon sandwiches
And now I'm stuck with a belt without any usable notches

Hey baby, I can barely move
But later, I hope you're in the mood
Cause your sugar bear's gunna give ya somthing sweet
Something that's gunna knock you right off a your feet....

....Yeah, you're probably right
My love doesn't even last 10 minutes into the night
Doc says my limburger n' gravy nachos might be hurtin' my game
He says that's why little Elvis is always coming up lame

Oh don't be cruel, to a stump that droops
Don't be cruel, to a chub that's loose
My bath soap's made of fudge
And baby it's still you that, rubs my nub

Some people will try to tell you for goodness sakes
That peanut butter, ham, and ketchup has no place
A top a high fluffy stack
Of buttery homemade pancakes

Don't ever listen to anyone that cruel
That's just broken advice from a bumbling fool
Go ahead and eat that deep fried Philly cheese steak with extra garlic and a side order of Grandma's brand spicey flavored pork rinds and wash that down with a vanilla, fudge, raspberry, honey, mint chocolate chip, cookie dough shake, rattle and roll baby.

And if you don't top that off with some deep fried bananas
Then you ain't no friend of mine.

Comments:
He looks like he brought his own utensil for cutting/serving cake. The only problem, at least according to the look on his face, is there doesn't appear to be any cake. Ahhh man, Elvis whoa sure love some cake, with the frosty on top with the chocolate inside, ah man, that sounds good.
 
Anybody interested in lying around in a chicken coop in your underwear, please give me a call. Looks very relaxing.
 
are those pictures really elvis?
 
Yes, it is Elvis. And I'm......I'm Miles Davis.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?