Monday, November 06, 2006

 

Draft #162


Weekend Review (CliffsNotes Style)

Friday:

-my parents took Adam and I out to dinner at Chili's
-I ordered the margarita grilled chicken
-dinner included rice and beans
-I substituted the beans with broccoli
-I don't like beans
-if southwestern egg rolls were a lady I'd mount her
-just kidding, I wouldn't mount her
-Ryan Hausmann was also dining at that exact restaurant
-we said "hi" on the way out
-that Ryan Hausmann sure is a nice fellow

-we went to Culvers for dessert
-I had a medium Take 5 concrete
-it tasted delicious, but gave me a bit of a tummy ache

-after dessert we went to the movie theater
-we watched the new Borat film
-eeet wuz Niiiiiiice!!
-the male nudity was not a bonus

-after the movie I went to Brothers (a bar on Water St.) with my cousin Kristin
-I drank some beer
-ogled some young ladies
-met a real life German girl
-she gave me a sip of her drink (a mixture of beer and Sprite)
-it doesn't taste as bad as you might think
-apparently it's all the rage in Germany
-actually I'm not able to confirm that

Saturday:

-the old football squad lost by a final score of 6-0
-our QB threw 6 interceptions
-he will remain nameless
-we shared a good laugh about it
-well at least I thought it was funny

-afterwards select members of the team headed to Zim's (Milwaukee's finest sports bar)
-we watched the rest of the Badger game
-Joe Paterno's leg almost came off
-I ordered lunch from the Pizza Shuttle
-it was good

-went home around 3:00pm
-took a nap
-watched the end of the LSU vs. Tennessee game
-that Jonathan Crompton has a little Brett Favre in him
-Verne Lundquist is a classic talent

-went to the Bucks vs. Kings game
-I was given a free Bucks magnetic refrigerator schedule just for attending
-love the new court, love the home jerseys, and the fact that we (yes I'm part of the team) won
-if Villanueva, Bogut, and Redd can continue to score 20 points a piece each game....
-this will be a great season

Sunday:

-watched football at my sister's house
-can't believe the Packers tried throwing the ball on the goal line down 17-10.
-actually I can, I said the Packers were going to squander that drive before the interception happened
-I guess that makes me a fortune teller
-not really
-there's a new frozen pizza that's sweeping the nation
-it's called Orv's
-I recommend you go out and buy one or ten as soon as it is physically possible
-or whenever you get a chance
-if you have Willie Parker, Ronnie Brown, Marques Colston, and Javon Walker on the same fantasy team...
-you probably had a good weekend for fantasy football
-The End.

Comments:
that's odd, I'm pretty sure you have all 4 of those guys on your fantasy team!
 
I'm not going to lie, that Steelers/Broncos game was fun to watch.
 
I'll bet it was
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?