Wednesday, November 22, 2006

 

Draft #165

Freestyle Wednesdays (Cuz only suckers work on fridays.......at least this friday)

-I just watched the Michael Richards rant online and I must say, I was frightened. That's probably the closest thing I've witnessed to someone actually losing their mind. The only work he'll be able to get after this fiasco is to be the official spokesperson for Cocoa Puffs. Commercial example:

"Hello.....I know you're probably thinking to yourself (Hey, aren't you that racist guy from Seinfeld?) And while it's true that being heckled sends me into a clouded state of extreme psychotic rage, that's just peanuts compared to the level of cuckoo I obtain through just one bite of Cocoa Puffs. So yeah....maybe I am crazy.....(hold as Michael takes a bite) for the delicious taste of Vanilla Puffs.....I mean Cocoa Puffs. (Someone heckles Michael from the background for slipping on his line) Hey now, that was an honest mistake. Just because I said "Vanilla Puffs" doesn't mean I hate Cocoa Puffs for being dark and oh so chocolatey. I'm Kramer damn it, Kramer!! (Richards is hauled off by a couple of security guards as he screams Hoochie Mama, Hoochie Mama)."

-Speaking of getting heckled, I was watching the Magic vs. Pacers game a couple weeks back and one of the Indiana faithful was giving it to Grant Hill during one of those unintentional moments when the arena is in complete silence. You could hear the guy yell out, "Hey Grant, how does it feel to be playing this late into the season?!?!" And Grant replied, "It feels great!"

-Whenever I hear the phrase "ripple effect" I think of.......

-Prediction: The Cubs will soon discover that Soriano is actually 40 years old. He will look eerily similar to Ronnie Woowoo in a couple of years. Soriano's actual age is ironically 10 years younger than Kerry Wood's right arm. That's right, Kerry Wood's right arm was born 20 years before the rest of his body. He'll be getting lit up in Land O' Lakes in 2 years and his arm will eventually fall off once Billy Backhaus hangs him out to dry in an 11 inning ballgame thanks to a pitch count that reached 214 pitches.

-This Thanksgiving, my goal is to NOT pass out face first with my pants at my ankles, unlike last year.

-And the award for the gayest nursery rhyme ever goes to....."Rub a Dub Dub, Three Men in a Tub"

-Last Friday's binge eating episode included 2 seperate trips to McDonalds (trips were a half an hour apart)resulting in me eating a McChicken sandwich, a double cheeseburger, a McRib, a premium crispy chicken sandwich combo (fries and coke) and then I made an Orv's cheese pizza and ate 6 of the 8 slices.

-To me, Aaron Rodgers breaking his leg was quite comical (you could say I'm not a fan of his work).

-Last Saturday, a few of us got our picture taken with Bud Selig.

-Breaking the barrier. Hucklebuck brings Mac N' Cheese dish to family Thanksgiving dinner.

-On Monday I watched the Marquette/Texas Tech game at Kelly's Bleachers with Stackhouse and his buddy Matt. Also in attendance.....Trevor Powell! Yeah, I've never heard of him either. How would you like to be Tom Crean this week? You defeated Bobby Knight and Coach K in a span of two days. The closest thing I've ever done that compares to that is the time I saved those two orphans from that sinking canoe.

-I just got an e-mail from a female co-worker that reads:

Happy Turkey Day!

MAY YOUR STUFFING BE TASTY, MAY YOUR TURKEY BE PLUMP.
MAY YOUR POTATOES 'N GRAVY HAVE NARY A LUMP,
MAY YOUR YAMS BE DELICIOUS,
MAY YOUR PIES TAKE THE PRIZE,
MAY YOUR THANKSGIVING DINNER
STAY OFF YOUR THIGHS

My reply:

Stay off your thighs.......and go straight to your a$$

May your caboose be the plumpest
May it make them boys sweat
So round and so big
Wanna gets me some of thet
May you shake it not break it
May its rotundness bring a smile
To every boy on the block
Wishing for, some (her name here--it rhymes with smile)

-Thanksgiving also means that Christmas tunes will be flooding the radio waves very soon (if they haven't already). Keep your ears peeled for my favorite song....
http://lyricsplayground.tripod.com/misc_songs/dominickthedonkey.shtml

-Email forward of the week:

-a nickname for your girlfriend that might not go over so well: My dirty little dumpling

-See y'all this weekend and have a disease free Thanksgiving.

-Holiday warning: I once knew a guy who ate so much turkey, his nose started bleeding.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?