Monday, January 01, 2007

 

Comments:
Machalinski shaving his chest hair was probably the biggest travesty story of 2006. When you heard the name Machalinski you automatically thought "Now there's a man with quality chest hair."

I remember seeing Machalinski's flowing yet sturdy patch of chest hair for the first time in the summer of 2005 and I remember thinking, "I may never see anything like this for as long as I live." If you stared directly at his chest you would fall to one knee and if you were already sitting your eyes would twitch uncontrollably for hours because they can't compute something that aweinspiring.

And to find out that this lion of a man went ahead and carelessly shaved his proud mane, well.....I was devasted.

We as a nation can only hope and pray that something this heinous will never happen again.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?