Sunday, February 18, 2007

 


Comments:
This is a great picture, Andy! I hope you don't mind but I copied it to my computer! Shelly
 
Luckily for you Shelly, I'm quite lax when it comes to photographic copyright infringement.

In case you (the general public) are wondering, the mini-Rex and the princess in this picture are my second cousin's Payton and Kylie. Photo was taken during the Super Bowl and by the way Shell, the lasagna was fan-freakin-tastic. I ate like a pro for a whole week.

-Andy
 
Glad you liked the lasagna. I've come along way with that recipe. Just ask Todd. He ate one of my early attemps at lasagna and the noodles were hard and crunchy. He kept insisting that it was delicious .. hard to believe when you could hear the noodles cracking between his pearly whites.

Cooper rolled over for the first time the other day so it's just a matter of time before he's cruisin' with "Rex" and Princess. He'd love to see you again so don't be a stranger. ~Shell
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?