Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 

Draft #188


Haven't I Seen You Somewhere Before?

Apparently, for those of you who follow women's basketball and honestly who doesn't, the LSU "Lady" Tigers recently advanced to the Final Four of the NCAA Tournament. I put the word "Lady" in quotations because after seeing their team photo on the homepage of espn.com, I suddenly had suspicions. Now before I continue on with this piece I just want to make it known that A) I know looks aren't everything B) I don't think I'm better than anybody and C) Judging others is wrong especially when it's based on one photo...

But holy Moses Batman, this team ain't pretty. And when I mean they ain't pretty, I mean "Dude I think that might be a guy" type level of unattractiveness. This squad might rival the 82' Brewers for most mustaches in a single locker room. After scanning the "Lady" Tigers homepage, I was able to think of a male celebrity/athlete counterpart for just about every girl on the team. So without further ado, may I present to you the LSU "Lady" Tigers basketball team.....and their male counterparts.

John Salley/Allison Hightower












Latrell Sprewell/Sylvia Fowles












Hank Aaron/Ashley Thomas











Ludaris/Kristen Morris











Maceo Baston/Mesha Williams













Devean George/Marian Whitfield













Danny Forston/Quianna Chaney













Barry Larkin/RaShonta LeBlanc













Erica White/T.J. Ford













Khalilah Mitchell/The Grinch












Not Pictured:

Katie Antony-who according to her bio, helped lead her high school to five state titles in her six seasons on varsity.

Porsha Phillips- think Darryl Dawkins with long hair.

Comments:
Wow! Rude or not, you put a lot of time effort and thought into that.
 
Somewhere out there, my Sunday school teacher is shaking her head in shame.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?