Wednesday, April 25, 2007

 

Draft #192


Snakes and Robots

When I was a lad, about the age of three
There was only two things that would terrify me
Both had beady eyes and an ice cold demeanor
And given the chance, I was convinced they'd both rip off my wiener

Snakes are the devil, they're a venomous breed
I hate them, I hate them, I hate them indeed
They sliver through the grass and slide where they please
They'll bite off your face with the greatest of ease

You can hear the hissing and the rattling, but don't you dare get too close
They'll choke your ass dead without any remorse
Whether it's a cobra, a viper, or a boa constrictor
May they all burn in hell next to that Nazi Mr. Hitler

Now robots.....Oh they're not much better
They're boring and stupid and rust in bad weather
They have no sense of humor, they're an absolute bummer
Rosie from the Jetsons, gives quite a mechanical hummer

Kevin, Screech's robot, I'm pretty sure was gay
K.I.T.T., Michael's car, had to of swung the same way
Number Five's not alive, he's just a pile of scraps
Robo Cop's circuits short out, whenever he craps

Never trust a robot and never befriend a snake
Destruction and death is all that remains in their wake
And if you should ever encounter, a robotic snake from the future
Good luck my friend, cuz you're about to get beaten worse than Paris Hilton's cootcher

Comments:
You may, or may not, enjoy this as a follow up to your dynamic prose: www.myspace.com/gayrobot.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?