Tuesday, July 24, 2007

 

Draft #200


Your Love

Your love is like the salve
That treats my painful bunions
Your love is the breath mint
After Tuesday night liver and onions

Your love is the granola
Atop my strawberry yogurt parfait
Your love is like the freezer
That keeps my red meat from turning gray

Your love is like Pepto Bismol
When my intestines are none too happy
Your love stings like the belt
Back when I still got whoopin's from my pappy

Your love drives me as crazy
As the old lady outside the Wal-Mart
You know, the one with the purple hair
That poops in her shopping cart

Your love is like an imported beer
When a bottle opener is nowhere in sight
And I'm forced to use my teeth
Just to enjoy a Corona Light

Your love is like a school kid
With a brand new magnifying glass
And I'm the ant that's squirming
Burning alive on a blade of grass

Your love is so many things
Sometimes sugar, sometimes spice
And certain times it's down right scary
Like a field full of mutant disease-riddled mice

Your love is like a foot
Placed firmly against my throat
That's when it's not too busy
Kicking in, my nads that go

The pain and pleasure of your existence
Will be the catalyst to my demise
You have my heart and might not know it
So if you could, do me a favor, and just please stop boning other guys

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?